Meron’s journey “help me beat the cancer before the cancer beats me”

Meron is a 4 year-old boy. half a year ago, this little boy had told his mother he was feeling nauseous and felt as if he couldnt breathe. His mother became concerned and scheduled a doctors appointment. At the time meron had just turned 4 and had no idea what cancer was and why his mother had started crying when the doctor diagnosed with with it. Even though Meron is yet so little and doesnt understand much, he  does understand what can happed to him. He also sees what it does to his mom, and the pain she goes through. On one of the videos online to spread awarness and ask for help, Meron had said “My mom isnt able to pay for my treatment, she doesnt have enough money. They said they would kick me out of the hospital if we dont pay, but this is the only hospital with the treatment i need. Please help me, help me beat my cancer, before the cancer beats me”. Now that is very sad and heart breaking coming from a 4 year old child.

https://www.drove.com/campaign/5f74d2a72689fa000140fc84?lang=en&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=YouTube&utm_campaign=Meron_EU_EN&gclid=CjwKCAiAr6-ABhAfEiwADO4sfTiX0Lri6B1uDoa6mti8Kq12vdDhueHGR9PdLYsrY9Mk84oRBGMlcBoC5BwQAvD_BwE

here is a link to a website with some more information and a donating site. The donating site is so his mother is able to pay for treatments.

(YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE)  -this was more about spreading awarness of Merons heartbreaking journey and a journey a lot of other little children as well as adults go through. I also know how hard it must be for his mother, knowing he might not be able to get his treatment because she cant afford it, its really scary. So just take a moment and pray for this little boy and his mother.

-kaelynn

One thought on “Meron’s journey “help me beat the cancer before the cancer beats me”