when i was younger, i changed my mind about what job i wantted to do every year. So here is a list of all the jobs i have wanted since kindergarten, all the way to now. grade 7.
1. candy shop (kindergarten) : i am sure that almost every kid wanted to work in a candy store right!? i know i did. I didnt really want to do it for the fun or money, my little child mind wanted to work in a candy shop so i can eat candy while i work. as a kid, i also thought id be allowed to bring alot of the candy home for free. But of course, as i got older, i learned that you still have to pay for it even if you work there.
2. dance teacher (grade 1) : i think that almost every little girl (or boy) has probably wanted to be a dance teacher. I wanted to be one because i had done about 3-5 years of dance and was convinced i was a pro. but i was farrrrrrrr from being a pro. i eventually quit dance because i kind of got sick of the weird costumes we had to wear for performences. and i also got shy on stage when performinng so i quit and eventually stoped wanting to be a dance teacher.
3. teacher (grade 2) : i was at the age where i fouuund school fun and there was no hard math (for me at least, i found it very easy because at the time i was supposed to be in grade 3 and i knew all the stuff already) and there was no school drama with kids. But as the school year went on, i dont know, but i just started not liking school as much and didnt want to be a teacher anymore.
4. model (grade 3) : In grade 3 i was in love with the idea of getting my hair and makeup done everyday, and like the idea that i got to wear fancy dresses and take pictures, and show my outfit off to big crowds. But, i started not liking wearing dresses anymore. i just find them uncomfortable to wear and i dont feel comfortable in them. so, i eventually dropped the idea of wanting to be a model.
5. clothing desginer (grade 4): In grade 4, i had a little drawing book i had gotten from my cousins and i started drawing clothing inside of it convinced that when i was older, id be a desginer. but, i eventually changed my mind.
6. ???? (grade 5): in grade 5, i wasnt thinking about what i wanted to be yet. i was more focused on school and ddint really care about jobs.
7. family lawyer (grade 6): in grade 6, i wanted to be a family lawyer. i didnt want to do it because of empathy, i wanted to be one because of the pay amount. but i quickly over came that and decided to be somrthing else that i wanted to be and not just for the money.
8. medical oncoligist (grade 7): i am in grade 7, and i have decided to be a medical oncoligist (a doctor who treats cancer with chemotherapy) i chose this bacause my mom had cancer and had to go through chemo, so it has a place in my heart.
heres a link to some blogs you should check out!