New all about me

Today im going to be doing a new all about me. i know i have done one already but i have acully changed quite a bit since then.

The things that still havent changed:

• im blonde
  • i still want to be a medical oncoligist
  • i still want to go to university
  • my least favorite subject are still science and social studies
  • i have 2 siblings
  • i have a beagle

now here are some more things that are new and/or were left out:

• my favorite genre of music is country. im not sure why but i just like it. its so calming and just peaceful unlike a lot of other music. i also grew up on a farm and thats all my dad would play on his phone while i was working so i geuss it kind of just, well, grew on me.
  • i love horror movies. i like to watch horror movie but someone has to be there watching it with me or else i wont have the gut to do it. ill usally watch thhem with a friend or my brother.
  • i like to go up to my cabin. its just really calming because its in the middle of no where so its just surounded by trees and is just really peaceful. there is a beach write by our cabin too so i usually go fishing or go swimming in the lake.
  • i like swimming. i like swimming in pools but i find swimming in lakes and quarrys much more calming because then theres not many people like there is at the pool. i usually swim at the lake down at the cabin or we take a 20 minutes drive from the cabing to swim at mathison island and go an the fairy. i also has a quarry just across from the road feom my cabin and we go swimming there somethimes and in the summer raspberrys grow there so we usally pick those. Theres also a quarry around riverton that we go to too.
  • i like to drive dirtbikes, quads, trucks, tractore,snowmobiles. ETC. i grew up on a farm so i was also driving in the field on tractors and helping my gigi bail, and i always drove around on there trucks as i got older but just in the yard and field. i also drove around on dirtbikes and quads, ETC. because, well, its just fun.
  • my favorite colurs are champagne, deep green, and sage green.

Amazon.com: Satin Fabric Champagne Color for Wedding Dress Decoration DIY Crafts 60” by 1 Yard2039-10 Deep Green - Paint Color | McPhillips Street PaintPin by Pk 🧸🦋 on LooKs | Mint green aesthetic, Green aesthetic, Green photo

• my favorite animal is cows/calfs

go check out https://annahsaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/

-417 words-