My winter break and thoughts on online learning

My winter break was pretty chill, I didnt do much. Saw a couple friends at the beginning but mostly just stayed home because now with COVID there is not really much you can do.

I watched movies alot and facetimed friends most of the time, went skating a little. It was pretty boring but im not ready for it to end, it feels like it just went by so fast. Techniacally, it is over now but were in online learning so im still at home. I like doing online learning, I find it a bit easier and less stressful than in person. The only down side to it is that i get distracted a lot, and really easily too. Its also hard to find the motavation to do the work when your sitting at home all day because who really wants to do school all day when their bed is right there.

I found that since over the break i had been sleeping in really late a lot it was hard to start waking up early for school and now i have to put myself back into the routine of getting up earlier.

I like doing the online because you dont really need to get ready, you can just do school in your pajamas, but another downside for me on online learning is wifi, so sometimes i cant do certain things at the right time because everything take forever to download.

over all, i think im excited to go back to in person school so i can see my friends because i havent left my house in about two weeks but I am a little nervous because of the Covid cases growing. Im fine with online learing but i would much rather do it in person so i would have less distractions from getting my work done, also some of the things we had to do were a little confusing to me because in person its easier to explain the the assignment is rather than online but most of it was easy.

Benefits of the Ottawa University Online Education Experience | OU Online  Blog Article | Ottawa University | Online Degree Programs | Ottawa  University

go check out annahs blog!