my favorite books

Since I love reading, today for my blog post I decided to write to write about my top five favorite books that I have read this year.

(1 is my favorite- 3 is least favorite)

#1: Slayers, C.J Hill:

I did a book talk on the slayers book series two blogs back . So if  you want to read what it’s about (The first book) click here and it will take you to that one.  This is my favorite  book series because it very detailed, and thoroughly thought about. The author clearly knew when she was going going to turn it and make shocking points and when she was going to I don’t know, make everything add up and make sense for even more of a shock. I have read it over at least three times now because of how good it is. The type of genre it is is something I’m interested in and like reading about. There were definitely many moments where I was shocked about what had happened and moments where I had a big realization of something I have been questioning about that really hooked me in this authors writing.

Slayers (Slayers, #1) by C.J. Hill | Goodreads

#2: One of us is lying, Karen M McManus:

This is also a series but I have only read This one book in particular. I want  read the rest of the books though because I really enjoyed this one. It’s basically a whole series of a murder mystery, and if you have my blog about jobs I am  interested in, you would know I’m very interested in crimes, and all that sort of things So I had no doubt that I would like this book.

One of Us Is Lying : McManus, Karen M.: Amazon.ca: Books

#3: The Selection, Keira Cass:

This is another book series that I really like. Once again, There is a great amount of detail and thought put into the series and the writing. I have only read this series once but I really enjoyed it and I would probably read it again when I get the chance and the time. This series is A journey of America Singer, well, for  the first three books at least. She gets entered in a competition called “The Selection”. Basically the hunger games in looking for a Bachelor for “the rest of her life”

The Selection : Cass, Kiera: Amazon.ca: Books