my 10 least favorite foods

Before i start listing foods just so you know, this is not in any order from least to greatest!

1. Yougurt

Im not really sure why i dont like yogurt, i liked it as a child and stoped eating it when i got into grade 1. Now when my parents try to get me to eat it i will refuse and will not let it near my face becuase i cant stand the smell nor the taste.

2. smoothies

I hate the thought of different fruit and/or veggies being combinded into one (espesially when its mixed in with yougurt BLAH EW) i can barlet even touch a rapberry that just ever so slightly touched a grape so the thought of it being mixed together makes me gag .

3. Granola bars

I litterly have no idea at all on why i dont like granola bars, i guess the consistincy of it not being crunchy but also not soft i find kinda grooss unless its for like a cookie or something.

4. Cheese cake

Cheese cake is one of my least favourite foods because i hate the thought of cheese and cake together and yes i know that is not acually cheese the name just grosses me out. I also find that the texture is very odd and i just really dont like it.

5. jam

Once again, i dont like the idea of mashed up fruits whether its mixed or not it GROSS, and the consistincy of the fruit chunks makes me gag and feel weird.

6.condiments

I absuloutly despise all and any condiment whether it ranges from ketchup and mustard to peanut butter and ranch i dislike it all. I do not like the flavourĀ  nor the texture and i think its discussting whether you disagree or not.

7. Pie

I do not like pie at all ( only pumpkin pie) because like AGAIN with the mashed fruits BLAHHH. I like the pie crust its just the filling i have a problem with, like who would take some perfectly crust and ruin it by puting mashed up yucky fruits in it?

8. Dark chocolate

I dont like dark chocolate because i find it very bitter and just does not taste good but the taste is the only thing i dont like the rest is fine and i will eat if i absuloutly have to.

9.whiped cream

I honestly dont know why i dont like wpipped cream i guess i find the texture weird and its to sweet for me since i like more of the savoury food like all the kinds of food you have at a thanks giving meal.

10. stuffing

I do not like stuffing at all because of the taste and the texture its also WAYYY WAY WAYYY to dry and it makes me choke because its so dry.

Anyways, thats then end of my blog for today!

I got this idea from maddisons blog! go check her out to see other blogs she has done

https://madisonsaemsblog2019.edublogs.org/

One thought on “my 10 least favorite foods

1. I like how you mentioned that you got the idea from me!!! I had no idea you didnt like those things, it is really cool to know now lol!!! thank you for posting my link there too!!