In my spare time…

Week days are pretty boring and un eventful for me.  Come home from school, do my home work if I have any, help make supper, chores, and then just lounge around for the remainder of the day that’s left. Nothing special. just plain, old, boring. So, I decided that for todays blog I am going to right about some things that I do/ like to do in my spare time at home.

(not in order)

1.reading.

Usually I read late at night, before I go to bed. I don’t get why a lot of people don’t like to read. Maybe because they think of it as almost as homework because usually, reading is something people mostly do in school  and are always told it’s  for their knowledge and to expand their vocabulary, blah, blah, blah. When I am reading I just block those parts out because then I don’t really want to so when I’m reading my book I am reading it for the sole purpose of just enjoying it, not so much for education. I just find in enjoyable and very calming to sit in my bed in the dark and use only the sunlight beaming in through the window to read.

Woman reading book on window sill in bedroom at home — fashion, glass -  Stock Photo | #208506708

2.Netflix

We had just got Netflix recently so now that’s usually all I’m doing in my spare time, because there isn’t really anything to do. Its just relaxing to lay there for hours on end and watch all your favorite shows over and over again after a long day at school.

Netflix finally tells users what its most watched films and TV shows are

3. Sleeping

I feel like this one is obvious. Who doesn’t like sleep?? When I get home from school I am so tired and blown out I just want to lay in my bed for a couple hours and sleep. And… Yeah. That’s exactly what I do. I don’t everyday, every once in a while I’ll come home and take a long couple hour long nap.

How Much Sleep Do You Need? | A Cup of Jo | In this moment, Black and  white, Black and white photography

Now that I think about it, that’s pretty much all I do in my spare time actually, except for the occasional grocery runs and trips to the city. Or hanging out with friends.  Other than that, I did warn you it was pretty un eventful!!

here’s a link to a blog about things you can do in your free time!